|Wedding Vendors: Add Your Listing to Our Yellow Pages Directory|
|Written by Laurie Morgan (Admin)|
If you're a wedding vendor in one of the markets we serve, you can add your listing to our directory FOR FREE!
Your free listing includes:
* Your business name, address (or just city, state if you prefer) and phone, in up to two categories
* A website link, social media links, and a contact link so that brides and others planning events can reach you electronically
To get started with your free listing, complete the following steps:
(1) Register with our community
Registration allows you to participate in our member community. Customize your registration with an image and a username of your choice! NOTE: your registration must be confirmed by clicking on an approval link sent to the email address you provide. Be sure to provide a valid address, and check your spam folder for the confirmation email.
(2) Log in and check your category/listing
In some cases, we already have your company included. If you haven't done so already, check to see if your listing exists in your category. If it is there, you should be able to edit it -- email us at weddinglistings [at] weddingvendorprofiles.com to connect your username to your listing if you're unable to edit.
(3) If your listing doesn't exist yet, choose "add entry" to add it
Once you've confirmed your registration, you're ready to submit your listing entry. Log in to the site with the username and password you chose. Then, visit the Wedding Yellow Pages section. At the top, you should see "Add Entry" -- click on it, and complete the form.